EVENT - HOCKEY
- 2014 Olympic Winter Games, silver medalist
- 2010 Olympic Winter Games, silver medalist
- Two-time member of the U.S. Women's National Team for the International Ice Hockey Federation World Women's Championship (gold-2008-09)
- Named one of Team USA's top-three players in 2009
- Three-time member of the U.S. Women's Select Team for the Four Nations Cup (1st-2008, 2nd-2006-07)
- Two-time member of the U.S. Women's Under-22 Select Team for the Under-22 Series with Canada (2007-08). Led U.S. defensemen with two points (1-1) in 2008. Paced the team with four points (1-3) in 2007
- Four-time USA Hockey Women's National Festival participant (2006-09)
- Two-time USA Hockey Player Development Camp attendee (2004-05).
- Played four years at the University of New Hampshire of Hockey East
- Ranks third all-time at UNH in career points by a defenseman. As a Senior (2008-09): Ranked fourth among NCAA blueliners with 28 points (6-22) in 35 games en route to being named to the RBK All-America First Team
- Garnered Hockey East First Team All-Star honors and was named the Hockey East Tournament MVP, as well as earning a spot on the Hockey East All-Tournament Team
- Named UNH's Jim Urquhart Student-Athlete of the Year. As a Junior (2007-08): Hockey East Second Team All-Star
- Led all Wildcat defensemen with 26 points (3-23) and ranked 10th in the nation with .74 points per game. As a Sophomore (2006-07): Hockey East Second Team All-Star
- Named to the Hockey East RBK/CCM All-Tournament Team
- Ranked second among team defensemen and 10th among the nation's blueliners with 29 points (10-19). As a Freshman (2005-06): Named to the All-USCHO Rookie Team and the Hockey East RBK/CCM All-Tournament Team
- Led UNH blueliners in goals (8) and was second in both assists (16) and points (24).
Graduated from New Hampshire in 2009 with a bachelor's degree in women's studies ... Graduated from the Berkshire School (Mass.) in 2005, where she lettered in hockey, field hockey and softball ... Named team MVP and co-MVP of the New England Prep School Athletic Council Division I as a senior ... Finished with 30 goals and 80 assists in four years ... Led team to 2003 NEPSAC Division I Championship ... Berkshire's Female Athlete of the Year as a junior and senior ... MVP of the field hockey team as a junior and senior ... MVP of the softball team as a sophomore and senior ... Played for Assabet Valley (Mass.) in 2000 and helped the team win the USA Hockey Girls' 12 & Under National Championship ... Also played for the Sound Shore Warriors (N.Y.) club hockey team ... Has two brothers, Robby and Corey, and one sister, Lindsey ... Brother, Robby, played hockey at the University of Maine and now skates for the Adirondack Phantoms of the American Hockey League ... Daughter of Maura and Robert Bellamy.