Name: Joe Delagrave
Sport: Wheelchair Rugby
Current Residence: Chandler, Ariz.
College Northwestern College '09, Pastoral Studies
- 2012 Paralympic Games - bronze medal
- 2012 USQRA Athlete of the Year
- 2011 American Zonals, gold medal
- 2010 World Championships, gold medal
- 2009 USQRA Division 2 National Champions
Facts: Son of Daniel and Debra Delagrave... Has one brother, Lander, who is serving in the U.S. Army and three sisters, Gina, Electra, and Caprice... Married April Delagrave on June 9, 2007... Has a son, Braxton (1/31/12)... Played college football at Winona State ('03-'04)... Currently pursuing a Master's degree in Professional Counseling from Grand Canyon University.
US Wheelchair Rugby