Name: Ryan Estep
Sport: Wheelchair Fencing
Current Residence: Florence, Miss.
- 2012 Montreal Wheelchair World Cup, silver medal (epee)
- 2012 U.S. Fencing National Wheelchair Championship, gold medal (foil, epee)
- 2011 U.S. Fencing National Wheelchair Championship, silver medal (epee)
- 2011 Wheelchair World Championship, seventh (epee)
- Two-Time Wheelchair World Championship team member
Facts: Was a high school football standout generation college interest before a car accident put him in a wheelchair at 18... In November, 2009, he tried wheelchair fencing on a dare.... Currently ranked No. 1 wheelchair fencer in the U.S. and No. 3 in the world... Qualified for the 2012 Paralympic Games in London with a gold medal win at the Parapan American Games.
US Wheelchair Fencing