HEIGHT 6'0" WEIGHT 205 lbs.
Chris Fogt began the sport of bobsled in 2007 after attending a camp in Lake Placid, N.Y. Since then he has pushed for drivers on the America's Cup and World Cup circuits.
Fogt graduated from Utah Valley University with a degree in Business Management. While at Utah Valley he ran track and field where he was team Captain for two years, and set an indoor school record in the 100-meter sprint (10.53), and in the 60-meter dash (6.92).
He also completed ROTC and commissioned into the army as a 2nd LT in the Military Intelligence branch. He is currently a member of the World Class Athlete Program. Fogt spent a one year deployment in Iraq immediately following the 2010 Vancouver Games, and had made a strong comeback to the sport to make a bid for the 2014 team.
- 2010 Olympic Winter Games - BRONZE medal in four-man
- 2010 Olympic Winter Games
- 2013-2014 World Cup as Brakeman for Steven Holcomb in four-man - GOLD in Calgary (11/30), GOLD in Park City (12/8), GOLD in Lake Placid (12/15), 20th in Winterberg #1 (1/4), 7th in Winterberg #2 (1/5), 7th in St. Moritz (1/12), SILVER in Igls (1/19), GOLD in Koenigssee (1/26)
- 2013-2014 World Cup as Brakeman for Steven Holcomb in two-man - GOLD in Park City (12/7), GOLD in Lake Placid #2 (12/14), 5th in St. Moritz (1/11)
- 2012-2013 World Cup as brakeman for Nick Cunningham and Cory Butner in two-man
-9th in Whistler (11/12), 13th in Winterberg (12/12), 9th at World Championships in St. Moritz (1/13)
- 2012-2013 World Cup as push athlete for Nick Cunningham and Steve Holcomb in four-man
-BRONZE in Lake Placid (11/12), 5th in Park City (11/12), 11th in Whistler (11/12), 11th in Winterberg (12/12), 12th in La Plagne (12/12), 7th in Koenigssee (1/13), 17th in Igls (1/13), 19th at World Championships in St. Moritz (2/13), 13th in Sochi (2/13)
- 2011-2012 World Cup as brakeman for John Napier in two-man
-11th in La Plagne (12/11), 12th in Koenigssee (1/12), 16th in St. Moritz (1/12)
- 2011-2012 World Cup as push athlete for John Napier in four-man
-12th in Igls (12/11), 13th in La Plagne (12/11), 15th in Winterberg (12/11), 16th in Altenberg (1/12), 13th in Koenigssee (1/12), 12th in St. Moritz (1/12)
- 2011-2012 Europa as brakeman for John Napier in two-man
-7th in Igls #1 (11/11)
- 2011-2012 Europa Cup as push athlete for John Napier in four-man
-12th in Igls #1 (11/11), 9th in Igls #2 (11/11)
- 2009-2010 World Cup as push athlete for Todd Hays and John Napier in the four-man
-6th in Park City (11/09), SILVER in Lake Placid (11/09), 5th in Winterberg (12/09), 10th in Altenberg (12/09), BRONZE in Konigsse (1/10), 11th in St. Moritz (1/10), 13th in Igls (1/10)
- 2009-2010 America's Cup as brakeman for Todd Hays in the four-man
-GOLD in Park City #2 (12/09), GOLD in Park City #3 (12/09)
- 4th at 2009 U.S. Bobsled Push Championship
- 2008-2009 America's Cup in four-man
-BRONZE in Park City #1 (11/1), 5th in Park City #2 (11/2), GOLD in Lake Placid #1 (4/3), GOLD in Lake Placid #2 (4/4)
- 2008-2009 America's Cup in two-man
-SILVER in Lake Placid (4/1)