Coach: Adam Hugh
Style of Play: All around attacker
Rubber: Fevers and Phoenix
Home Club: Lily Yip TTC
How long have you been playing? 7 years
How did you get involved in the sport? Started with playing Canadian doubles with parents in the basement when Tina was about 6 years old.
Your best victory or tournament? Highest Rating to date? National US Junior Girls champion in 2012. Highest rating: 2332.
What are your Goals in the sport? Short term goal: Represent US for 2016 Olympics. Long term goal: Become the first US Table Tennis Olympics Champion.
Who is your Favorite Player? Why? Favorite Player: Jorgen Persson (Swedish Table Tennis player). Why: He demonstrated good sportsmanship by giving the critical point to his opponent during a disputed point in 2000 Olympics Men's Single semifinal. He always maintains good composure.
Describe your game or playing philosophy. Maintain good composure Never give up Learn from winning or losing.
- 2013 US World Team Member
- 2013 US Nationals Junior Girls' Singles Champion
- 2013 US National Junior Girls' Team Member
- 2013 US National Cadet Girls' B Team Member
- 2013 US Nationals Women's Quarter-finalist
- 2012 North American Cadet Girls' Singles Champion
- 2012 US Cadet Girls' Team member
- 2012 US Nationals Women's Quarter-finalist
- 2011 US Mini Cadet Team Member
- 2007 US Nationals Girls' 10 & Under Singles Champion