Biathlon Foundation SUPER BOWL experience
Four tickets to the Super Bowl, NFL Experience theme park, Pepsi Smash Concert plus hotel rooms, transportation allowance, and funding to cover taxes
Pineland Farms, Maine The United States Biathlon Foundation has partnered with Celebrities for Charity to offer a once-in-a-lifetime Super Bowl experience. Raffle tickets went on sale this morning and are being offered at $2 per ticket, with a minimum of 5 tickets. All proceeds go to support the US Biathlon Team in their quest to win America’s first Olympic Biathlon medal. The winning ticket holder will get the following:
- Four tickets to the 2012 Super Bowl at Lucas Oil Field in Indianapolis on February 5th
- Four tickets to the NFL Experience, pro football’s interactive theme park with free autograph sessions, entertainments attractions and a football memorabilia show.
- Four tickets to VH1’s Pepsi Smash Concert (this year’s artists have not been announced yet, but past performers have included Rihanna, Fergie, Kanye West and Ludacris).
- Two double occupancy hotel rooms for February 4th through the 6th
- $2,000 in travel allowance
- Cash set aside to cover all taxes associated with the prize.
“The US Biathlon Team is extremely excited to partner with Celebrities for Charity and be a part of this Super Bowl raffle,” said Max Cobb, President of the US Biathlon Team. “We are giving everyone the chance to not only be there, but also enjoy some of the really special and exclusive experiences associated with the game.”
The US Biathlon Team is led by Lake Placid, New York’s Lowell Bailey and has made great progress this year. Highlighted by Bailey’s four top-15 finishes in the first three weeks of the season, and with Jay Hakinnen, Tim Burke and Russell Currier, all posting top-10 results already this season, the US is showing a lot of depth. This depth will be important if they are to win their first-ever Olympic medal in Sochi in 2014. The Women’s team is has been led by Barton, Vermont’s Susan Dunklee, with a top-30 performance in her first World Cup.
“We have an exceptionally talented group of athletes and I am proud of the way they represent our sport and America,” said Bill Ryan, Chairman of the US Biathlon Foundation. “Efforts like this raffle are important to making sure they have the resources they need to bring home America’s first Olympic medal.”
To take your shot at a Super Bowl experience of a lifetime and support the US Biathlon Team visit: http://www.celebritiesforcharity.org/raffle/once-in-a-lifetime-super-bowl-game-raffle. The United States Biathlon Foundation is a non-profit foundation, with a mission to raise funds to support the United States Biathlon Team. Contributions to the foundation are tax-deductable and go directly toward supporting our athletes.