2012 US Open
2012 YONEX / OCBC U.S. Open Grand Prix Gold
Date: July 2 - 7, 2012
Venue: Orange County Badminton Club
Event Directors: Tournament Director – Paisan Rangsikitpho & Deputy Tournament Director – Bob Cook
Bob Cook Mohan Subramaniam
Cell: + 1.818.731.2665 Cell: +1.719.232.6756
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
International Players Click the link below to BWF Events Section
Information For U.S. Players
See summary of entry and withdrawal information below.
- Entry is open to any current member of USA Badminton in good standing who has a BWF # ID registered in their USAB profile. Please note that only USAB players with a BWF # ID are registered on the BWF Active Player Database.
- USAB is implementing the Online Entry System for this tournament. Players who intend to register for this tournament must ensure that they have a working email in order to receive a payment and entry confirmation email.
- Entry Deadline: The entry deadline for USA Badminton Members is Tuesday May 29, 2012 at 11:59 MST. No late entry will be accepted.
- CLICK HERE FOR 2012 YONEX / OCBC U.S. OPEN ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK
- Entry Fee: The entry fee for one or two events is $120 per player; for three events is $180 per player. Full entry fee must be paid online at the time of registration. No other forms of payment will be accepted.
- Confirmation of Entry & Payment:
- Registering players will receive an email confirmation generated by the USAB Online Entry System and it will include: events entered and for doubles, partners selected as well as the amount paid online.
- Receipt of payment and entry confirmation email is the conclusive evidence of receipt of entries before the deadline.
- Once draws are published all entry fees are not refundable except for non-placement in the draws.
- Entries withdrawn before draws are published will be assessed a $10 service fee.
- USAB entries will be entered into the draws in order based on: 1. International ranking; 2. USAB ranking; 3. Random draw by BWF. Placement in the draws, including qualifications, is not guaranteed due to the maximum entries limits.
For more information on the following, CLICK HERE:
1. U.S. Citizens who have never competed internationally
2. Non-U.S. Citizens who reside in the U.S. but would like to compete under the "U.S. flag"
3. Entering Doubles and Mixed Doubles including International Partnership
7. Practice Court
BWF New Player Profile Form
BWF Player Transfer Form