2013 Team USA Trials Information
USA Badminton 2013 Team USA Trials
1. Trials Venue:
2. Dates: December 7-9, 2012
3. Trial Objectives
The 2013 Team USA Trials result will be used to select the US team for two distinct team competitions: (1) Sudirman Cup and (2) Pan Am Championships Team
4. Trials Events
Events are Men’s Singles (MS), Women’s Singles (WS), Men’s Doubles (MD), Women’s Doubles (WD) and Mixed Doubles (XD).
5. Tournament Officials
Tournament Director: Tim Mangkalakiri
Referee: Chris Lawrence
6. How to Enter; the Deadline, and the Fee:
- USAB is implementing the Online Entry System for this tournament. Athletes who intend to register for this tournament must ensure that they have a working email in order to receive an email confirming your entry and payment.
- Entry Deadline: The entry deadline for USA Badminton Members is Friday November 16, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. Mountain Standard Time. No late entry will be accepted.
- Entry Fee: The entry fee is $40 per athlete per event (3 events maximum per person). Full entry fee must be paid online at the time of registration. No other forms of payment will be accepted.
For more information on the 2013 Team USA Trial, CLICK HERE
Guide on how to enter online, CLICK HERE
Log on to USAB 2013 Team USA Trials to register and make Trial Entry Fees:
The results of the 2013 Team USA Trials will be considered if any new USOC-USAB Olympic Projects are initiated.