To assist with keeping the focus on performance and striving for our collective goals, the Athlete Handbook is intended to be a resource regarding staffing, policies and procedures of the USBSF. This handbook is not a legal document, and the USBSF reserves the right to make appropriate changes as necessary.
- Please click here to view the 2013-2014 Athlete Handbook.
- USBSF Apparel Guidelines can be accessed here.
The Athlete Handbook contains the following documents:
- 2013-2014 Competition and Program Schedule
- USBSF Policies and Procedures
- KBC Helmet Distribution Policy
- Olympic Training Center Rules
- Media Policy
- USBSF Bobsled Acknowledgment & Confidentiality Agreement
- Protostar Acknowledgment & Confidentiality Agreement
- Code of Conduct
- Athlete Marketing Agreement
- Sport Accident Insurance
- Waiver Request Form
- Athlete Concern Form