PITCHER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Please complete the Student Registration form for consideration of acceptance into the ASA/ISC Pitcher Development Program. Please use either of the two methods listed below to submit your application.
Once your application has been processed, you will be notified of your status with the program and the steps you will need to take from that point. Please make sure before you apply that you are willing and able to fully participate in the program.
Should you have any questions about what will be required of you, please contact Scott Standerfer by email (email@example.com) or you may call 217-962-1351.
METHOD 1: MICROSOFT WORD INSTRUCTIONS:
To use the Word document first save the Word document to your computer. Complete the form and save it again. Email the form as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following these steps to use the Word document:
1. Right-click on the download link.
2. Click “Save Target As”.
3. Select a location on your computer (such as My Documents) and save the file.
4. Open Microsoft Word, and then open the file you just saved to your computer.
5. Complete the form and save it again.
6. Create an email message and address it to email@example.com.
7. In the Subject line please type “ASA / ISC Pitcher Development Program”.
8. Attach the completed Word document using the Insert or Attach option in your email software.
9. Send the message.
Download The Microsoft Word Pitcher Development Form
METHOD 2: PDF INSTRUCTIONS:
Open the PDF file by clicking on the link. Print the form and complete it. Mail the completed form to:
521 Deer Run Trail
Charleston, IL 61920
Download The PDF Pitcher Development Form