US in Third Place After Team Tech at World University Games
INDIANAPOLIS – The U.S. synchronized swimming
team stands in third place after the team technical preliminary Saturday at the
2013 World University Games in Kazan, Russia.
USA scored 86.800 points. Russia leads with 96.700 points, and Japan is second
U.S. members competing in the
team event are: Madison Crocker
(Stanford/Weston, Conn.), Leigh Haldeman
(Stanford/Kenmore, Wash.), Megan Hansley
(Stanford/New Canaan, Conn.), Mariya
Koroleva (Stanford/Walnut Creek, Calif.), Michelle Moore (Stanford/Tonawanda, N.Y.), Olivia Morgan (Stanford/Lafayette, Calif.), Rosilyn Tegart (Incarnate Word/Kamloops, B.C., Canada) and Evelyna Wang (Stanford/Los Altos,
The team free final is Monday.
Morgan and Tegart will compete in
the duet tech on Sunday. Mary Killman
(Lindenwood/McKinney, Texas), currently in fourth place after Friday’s solo
tech, competes in the solo free on Tuesday.
For more on the World University
Games, visit http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Synchronized-Swimming/Events/2013/July/05/2013-World-University-Games.
The 2013 U.S. World
University Games Team includes:
- Madison Crocker (Stanford/Sr./Weston,
- Morgan Fuller (Stanford/Sr./Sunnyvale,
- Leigh Haldeman (Stanford/Jr./Kenmore,
- Megan Hansley (Stanford/Jr./New Canaan,
- Mary Killman (Lindenwood/Fr./McKinney,
- Mariya Koroleva (Stanford/Sr./Walnut Creek,
- Michelle Moore (Stanford/Sr./Tonawanda,
- Olivia Morgan (Stanford/Sr./Lafayette,
- Rosilyn Tegart (Incarnate
Word/Sr./Kamloops, B.C., Canada)
- Evelyna Wang (Stanford/Fr./Los Altos,
- Khadija Zanotto (Ohio State/So./Los Gatos,