New NCTTA Human Resources Coordinator Position
NCTTA is looking for a enthusiastic and qualified individual to fill the new Human Resources Coordinator position. This is a position on the Board of Directors which replaces the old Historian position. The HR Coordinator is chiefly responsible for activities related to staff, volunteers, and alumni relations.
- Designing a staff and volunteer recruiting strategy
- Supervising volunteer recruitment for division directors, regional directors, committees, etc.
- Measuring and increasing staff and volunteer retention (includes developing appropriate volunteer benefits)
- Drafting and maintaining volunteer position job descriptions
- Coordinating and assisting with training of new staff and volunteers
- Leading alumni relations and development efforts (chair the Alumni Development Committee)
- Participating regularly in all NCTTA board meetings, email and message board discussions, motions and voting.
Submit a statement of intent (max. 1 page) describing why you are interested in the position, your background/qualifications, and why you think you'd be a good fit.
Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
by the deadline of October 1