To be eligible for entry, ALL teams are required to meet EACH of the following:
- Register your team(s) (to include a complete and fully verified roster) in ADVANCED EVENT SYSTEMS (on-line tournament entry system) by January 10, 2013.
- Print the Entry Form (available at the end of your AES registration session after the confirmation page)
- Attach Entry Fee to the Entry Form
- Make checks payable to: USA Volleyball
- PRINT team name(s) on the memo line of the check
- Send entry form and fee directly to the USAV office, to be received no later than January 11, 2013, 5:00 PM (MDT).
- Submit roster changes in ADVANCED EVENT SYSTEMS by January 31, 2013.
Non-USA Team Registration
This applies to ALL NON-USA Volleyball members or Member Organizations (Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, Canada, Mexico, etc.)
Follow the process above and the Option 1 process listed under the Event Registration tab of this webpage for the submission of your roster. The deadline for submitting ALL registration materials to the USA Volleyball Office is January 11, 2013. Entries MUST be received by 5:00 PM Mountain Daylight Time on these deadlines.
Required Individual Forms
- Players and Staff: Foreign Participant Registration Form, including the Code of Conduct on page 2
- Players and Staff: Copy of a photo ID (e.g. Passport)
- Players Only: Medical Release and Liability Form
- Players Only: Copy of Birth Certificate or other proof of age (note, a players passport can serve as proof of age and is the preferred document)
Required Team Forms/Fees
- Entry Form
- Foreign Team Participation Summary Form
- $100 US Dollars for Insurance (Canadian teams exempt with proof of coverage)
- A letter of good standing from your volleyball federation (Puerto Rican teams exempt)