About Old Dominion Region
THE VISION of the Old Dominion Region is to educate, inspire and enable our members to achieve excellence in the sport of volleyball and in life.
OUR MISSION is to complement and support the overall mission of the USAV. The Old Dominion Region is dedicated to developing and improving the sport of volleyball throughout our region. The Old Dominion Region provides individuals of all ages the chance to participate in this lifetime sport in an environment where diversity, respect, care, sportsmanship, and integrity are embraced. Toward this end, we will under-take the following:
- Act as the official representative of USA Volleyball within an area designated as the Old Dominion Region.
- Teach the sport of volleyball to children and adults by holding camps/clinics conducted by qualified instructors.
- Improve the level of coaching and officiating by offering clinics and other forms of training.
- Conduct quality, competitive tournaments.
- Develop an awareness throughout our region of the value of participating in this lifetime sport.
- Promote the values of diversity, respect, care, sportsmanship and integrity throughout all of our programs.