USA WRESTLING JOB OPPORTUNITY Coordinator of Social Media Content
USA Wrestling is seeking a Coordinator of Social Media Content, a full-time position which reports to the Director of Information Technology. This individual will be responsible for working on a variety of projects which impacts the organization's internet, social media and grassroots marketing efforts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages USA Wrestling's internal community website, The Wrestling Nation, including its message boards and content modules.
- Coordinates content and strategy for USA Wrestling's involvement with external social media networks (such as Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Linked-In, You Tube).
- Produces video content for USA Wrestling's internet presence, to include features, news webcasts, and event coverage projects. Tasks include digitizing, processing, editing and uploading video footage, as well as gathering and hosting of news coverage.
- Communicates with state organizations to support and develop their websites and other marketing and promotional activities.
- Coordinates production of blast e-newsletters and other targeted external communications.
- Assists with production needs for event webcasts, including setup of equipment, production management and talent coordination.
- Coordinates web content between USA Wrestling staff, state association volunteers and freelance content providers.
- This individual will coordinate closely with staff in a number of USA Wrestling Departments, to include Events, State Services, National Teams, Development and Communications. The position will also require work with numerous volunteers within the organization.
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications: Must have excellent communications and organizational skills. Must possess strong verbal and written skills, and the ability to work successfully with a variety of individuals. Proficiency with both PC and Mac computers. Must have knowledge of common video formats and experience with video production hardware and software. Broadcast journalism experience will be a valuable asset. Knowledge and experience within wrestling is not required but is a plus. Ability to travel for extended days is required. The ability to work nights and weekends as needed is also required. Competitive salary and comprehensive benefit program. USA Wrestling is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send resume and three letters of reference immediately to:
6155 Lehman Dr.
Colorado Springs, CO 80918