Make sure the whole clubs is covered
Being a wrestling mom has many rewards. But there are also challenges on the job. Like keeping everyone calm during long
rides. And sometimes, dealing with the hassle of a car accident. Liberty Mutual Insurance understands the responsibility of being a wrestling mom. And we’re committed to helping you navigate each and every road – no matter where it may wind.
- When an accident occurs, it’s important to know that everyone is covered. Great teams always have one another’s back, and the situation here is no different.
- With Liberty Mutual Insurance, if you hurt someone or damage someone’s property in an accident, we’ll pay for covered damages – and also defend you if someone sues as a result of that accident.
- We also take care of any covered medical expenses through our Medical Payments/Personal Injury Protection coverage. We’ll pay for covered medical expenses up to policy limits for anyone injured in your vehicle – regardless of who is found at fault.
- To ensure maximum safety and peace of mind, we also offer an umbrella policy that extends your coverage. It’s a small price to pay for a whole lot of peace of mind when the team’s counting on you to drive home a
- Make sure your team always wins on the road. Talk to one of our sales representatives in your community or call us toll-free at 1-800-524-9400 to learn more and get a free, no-obligation quote today. Or visit us online at LibertyMutual.com.
The descriptions of coverages and benefits are necessarily brief and are subject to policy provisions, limits, deductibles, and exclusions that can only be expressed in the policy itself. Coverages and programs vary by state and are not available in all states. For a complete explanation of coverages, please consult one of our licensed agents or call 1-800-524-9400.
Coverage underwritten and provided by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates, 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116.
©2014 Liberty Mutual Insurance Company